Authentic, consistent, dependable. Applies to information that can be depended upon with confident certainty. Reliable suggests consistent dependability of judgment, character, performance and results. Trustworthy and accurate reports.
Long-Term Care (LTC)
Long-Term Care services help meet the needs of people whose activities of daily living (ADLs) have been limited by long periods of chronic physical or mental disorders.
- States have regulations requiring a third party physician review of benefit denials
- Focus is on ADLs and Cognitive Functioning
- RRS provides clinical oversight in the LTC approval process
- Timely reporting
- Quality assurance by nurses with over 10 years LTC experience
- RRS matches specialty reviewers to the insuredís condition
- Pain Management & Rehab/Occupational Medicine to evaluate ADLs and functional abilities
- Psychiatry, Psychology and Neurology for cognitive impairment